Student Papers Proofreading & Editing Services
Why Proofreading & Editing Services?
Proofreading & Editing Services Team can help any student with their academic papers/essays.
Our focus is primarily on students whose native tongue is not English, but native English speaking students are welcome as well.
If the following applies to you, don't hesitate to contact us for assistance:
- Your paper's due date is near
- You are like most students and you are still putting the finishing touch to your paper
- You are, at the moment, not sure if your paper is free of grammatical, spelling, referencing, content structure, or content flow errors
- Automated Spelling and Grammar checkers have proven NOT to be reliable, and you don't want to jeopardize your grade
- Your fellow students aren't going to be able to help you, as they are busy as well
What options do you have at your disposal these last 48-72 hours?Upload document
Why not contact the PlaXhunter Proofreading & Editing Services Team? Send us your paper/essay!
We are Canadian and American teachers, professors and writers who are available to check your document and ensure it is free of grammatical, spelling, referencing, content structure, or content flow errors.
For a very affordable service fee, we will proofread your document and provide you comprehensive suggestions as to where and what the errors are and how to correct them.
This gives you the opportunity to concentrate more on your other student work. Easy!
What we do for you
The PlaXhunter Proofreading & Editing Services Team will conduct a complete review of your document for organization, content structure, natural flow, as well as the following areas:
- Grammar and syntax
- Capitalization related to content (as contrasted with all-caps format in headings or figures; e.g., “Earth” vs “earth”
- Word compounding (e.g., “non-parallel” vs “nonparallel”), including treatment of hyphens in unit modifiers (e.g., “solid state” vs “solidstate” as unit modifier)
- Form (words vs digits) and construction(nouns vs adjectives) of numerals (e.g., level one, level 1, first level)
- Form and use of particular symbols, letters, words, or combinations thereof, including acronyms and abbreviations
- Bibliographic reference style, including sequencing of the elements of each reference (i.e. author, title, etc.)
- Use of Italics, bold face, script, or other special fonts in content related distinctive treatment of particular letters, symbols, or words
- Sequential appearance of citations and of the elements cited, such as references, equations, figures, tables, footnotes, and appendixes
- Horizontal spacing between letters, symbols, and words, and around mathematical operators (+, =, > , etc.)
- Definition of abbreviations, acronyms, and symbols
We will also run a comprehensive plagiarism scan of your document using PlaXhunterTM.
Your document, with accompanying correction recommendation sheets, will be returned within 48 hrs ( if urgent). Recommendations may include suggestions for what needs to be changed by the student.
Step 1: Send your document to us via our document submission form
Step 2: We assign a teacher, professor or a writer (based in the USA and Canada) to proofread your document
Step 3: Your document is proofread and correction suggestions are made
Step 4: Your document is returned to you, including the correction recommendation sheets
Step 5: Your document is purged from our systems after 60 days